The following information summarizes NNSA’s recently awarded enterprise-wide, strategic sourcing initiative for obtaining technical, engineering and programmatic support services from eight Contactor Teaming Arrangements (CTAs). The eight CTAs were thoroughly vetted using a diligent evaluation process which included participation from evaluation team members representing seven different NNSA offices who played a key role in the source selection process.
The BPAs include:
- Access to a stable of highly skilled professionals in wide range of skill areas and functional capabilities who are available to all headquarters and field offices. Each BPA has a potential value of $300M+ over five years. The eight CTAs have a combined potential capacity for $2.4B worth of effort.
- Access to multiple Federal Supply Schedules (FSS) including Professional Engineering Services (PES Schedule 871 under NAICS 541330), the Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services (MOBIS Schedule 874 under NAICS 541611) and Environmental Services (ES Schedule 899 under NAICS 541620 & 562910). Services provided under these FSSs and BPAs include:
- Program Management Support
- Nuclear Engineering Subject Matter Expertise and Analytical Support
- Training Support
- Security Management Support
- Weapons Data Access System (WDACS) Programmatic Support
- Emergency Operations (Domestic/International) Support
- Aviation Operations Support
- Nuclear Nonproliferation
- Environmental Management
- Access to a large contingent of qualified small businesses which helps promote SBA & OFPP initiatives to expand the use of multiple award contracts and strategic sourcing initiatives with a focus on small businesses.
Special Features include:
- Eight small business-led teams;
- Each CTA member possesses their own contract ID so that users will have privity of direct contracting;
- Each team is required to obligate at least 50% of funding with small business task leads and ensure that at 50% of the cost of the contract performance is incurred by small business personnel, which is:
- Tracked by reporting period and cumulatively over BPA’s life, and
- Linked to Past Performance Assessment for future work.
- Corporate Allocation Services, Inc. (CAS) (3 Team Members)
- Link Technologies (Link) (8 Team Members)
- Longenecker & Associates, Inc. (L&A) (7 Team Members)
- Mele Associates, Inc. (MELE) (6 Team Members)
- Street Legal Industries, Inc. (STI) (9 Team Members)
- TechSource, Inc. (TechSource) (5 Team Members)
- Trinity Applied Strategies Corporation (TAS Corp) (4 Team Members)
- Vector Resources, Inc. (VRI) (2 Team Members)
With 8 CTA Leaders and 44 Team Members, a total of 52 BPA Holders can provide contractual support, 23 of whom are considered small businesses.
Dynamic Team Arrangements include:
- Annual BPA Review
- BPA will be reviewed annually with possible reissue of RFQ to add BPA Holders;
- Government not obligated to establish more BPAs;
- Adding Team Members
- Open Season — Government may add additional CTAs or allow existing CTA Leaders to restructure existing Teaming Arrangements
- Open Season allows CTA Leaders add new Team Members, delete current Team Members, and/or otherwise revise teaming arrangement(s) to respond to future Order requirements.
- Any team changes require a new or modified Contractor Teaming Arrangement Document signed by all members of the Team, which shall be submitted to the BPA contracting officer (CO) for approval
- Team changes will be implemented by BPA modification signed by BPA CO
- Ordering Activities shall issue Orders under the BPA pursuant to the procedures in FAR 8.4 and BPA Section 7.4
- Contracting Officers (COs) from DOE or NNSA are authorized to issue Orders and obligate the Government under Orders awarded under this BPA.
- CO’s have the authority to use ANY socio-economic methodology
- All BPA Holders will receive notification of each RFQ
- CTA Leaders are responsible for managing their CTA when responding to RFQ Orders.
- Only one response shall be submitted per CTA
Invoicing & Billing:
- BPA Section 6.8 Invoice Submission Procedures
- Submit invoice through Oak Ridge Financial Service Center’s (ORFSC) Vendor Inquiry Payment Electronic Reporting System (VIPERS) or Vendor Invoice Approval System (VIAS)
- The Order Lead should submit supporting cost information
- View invoice image
- View supporting documentation