DOE/NNSA contractor and subcontractor employees may file a whistleblower complaint against their employer alleging that they have been subject to retaliation for:
1. A substantial violation of a law, rule, or regulation;
2. A substantial and specific danger to employees or to public health or safety;
3. Fraud, gross mismanagement, gross waste of funds, or abuse of authority;
1. Constitute a violation of a federal health or safety law; or
2. Cause them to have a reasonable fear of serious injury to themself, other employees, or members of the public.