Your complaint does not need to be in any specific form but must be signed by you and contain the following:
- A statement specifically describing
1. The alleged retaliation taken against you and
2. The disclosure, participation, or refusal that you believe gave rise to the retaliation;
- A statement that you are not currently pursuing a remedy under State or other applicable law, as described in Sec. 708.15 of this subpart;
- A statement that all of the facts that you have included in your complaint are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief; and
- An affirmation, as described in Sec. 708.13 of this subpart, that you have exhausted (completed) all applicable grievance or arbitration procedures.